Denise Yosafat is skilled and experienced in helping businesses and their leaders get where they want to be. With a passionate, inviting, and supportive demeanor, Denise focuses on what her clients want to achieve, and helps them make decisions and follow through to accomplish their goals.
- Unyielding commitment to her client, and to achieving measurable results
- Expertise and experience working with leadership on business plans and the organizations needed to accomplish them
- Determination to not only meet, but to exceed expectations
- Ability and willingness to challenge status quo thinking
- Great skills in transforming and transitioning businesses, organizations, and leaders
- Powerful, perceptive way of working with clients to help move them forward
Denise’s Focus Areas:
- Executive Coaching
- Private Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Building High Performing Teams
- Strategic Planning
- Change Management
- Meeting Design & Facilitation
Denise graduated with high honors from the I.U. Kelley School of Business, and worked for 13 years at Procter and Gamble, including 3 years in Asia. She has also worked at or consulted with Eli Lilly, Novocare, Colgate-Palmolive, the Poses Family Foundation, and the International Coach Certification Alliance. Denise is a certified professional coach, group coach, and executive coach.
Key experiences include:
- Planning and facilitating strategy building off-sites with P&G Asia’s regional leadership team
- Working with Category, Country, and Functional Leadership to develop and deploy business plans, including communication and alignment plans to engage and mobilize employees
- Managing a Training Department and teaching leadership, team development, and diversity training
- Developing and Implementing “Organizational Effectiveness College” to train P&G business leaders on how to build organizational capability
- Helping Colgate-Palmolive R&D leadership to create and deploy a new Vision for the organization
- Executive Coaching, including behavioral and perceptual coaching
Denise’s and Choice Executive Solutions’ Values:
- Integrity – Being true to our clients, and expecting them to be truthful with us and with themselves.
Transparency – A belief that being open creates trust among stakeholders, encourages more informed decision making, and supports greater alignment and engagement.
Respect – For individual diversity and the different strengths and styles people bring to the organization.
Excellence – Continually striving to provide exceptional quality and value, and work with businesses that want to do the same for their clients
Attitude – Looking at the “CAN” versus the “CAN NOT.” Fostering positive thinking and communication.
Gratitude – Feeling thankful for what we have already versus mired in what is ‘not.’ Celebrating even the smallest of wins as we work toward bigger ones.
Fun –Like a roller coaster, business has its highs and lows. The sweet spot is when we not only lead the business to succeed, but build great relationships along the way.